LONG LINING FOR THE HORSE
Long lining is an excellent exercise for horses of all disciplines. This is a low-impact exercise that can be used for physical therapy, skill building or for stretching and strengthening. Integrating long lining into your horse’s training regime can help your horse achieve a higher level of performance.
LONG LINING FOR THE EQUESTRIAN
Long lining allows an Equestrian to better understand their horse’s gaits and movements. Students of long lining learn how to use the horse’s bit and bridle on a whole new level. When returning to the saddle, the rider is able to connect the coordination and observations learned while long lining to become a more educated rider.
BENEFITS OF LONG LINING
- Excellent Physical Therapy for Horses Recovering from Injuries
- Low Impact Workout
- Helps Establish Correct Contact & work Through the Bridle
- Build Rock Solid Half Halts
- Helps Establish Better Gaits and Rhythm
- Allows You to Create More Consistent Transitions
- Build Suspension in Your Horse’s Stride
- Create a Longer More Supple Frame
- Establish Lateral Coordination
- First Step Toward Carriage Driving
Long Lining Lessons & Training
You can choose to have a long lining lesson, or just have me long line your horse at any clinic or lesson day.
Long Lining Resources
Why wait until you see me for a lesson in long lining when you can get started right away. Here are some really helpful resources to get started long lining your horse right now.